Additional Event Information
It is finally here, the open day of our brand new XC course!
Built and designed by B. E course designer Tim Bennett.
Heights start from 60 CM and up to 1 M.
The open day is a fun ride, not a competition.
We will be starting promt at 9 AM, please ring 07377853677/ 01773 604520, message on FB or email on [email protected]
to get booked in, everyone will be given an allocated time, which will be updated on Friday 9th November and posted on here and on our website.
Refreshments and toilets on site.
By coming to use our XC course you must wear a body protector, current standard hard hat - with no fixed peak and suitable clothing, Also you must sign a disclaimer before you get on your horse/ pony.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
1. £20 per horse (1st 20 to enter are free - then £20 per horse, normal price is £25) which must be paid in cash on the day of the event. ANYONE WHO ENTERS AND DOES NOT PAY FOR ANY REASON WILL HAVE FUTURE ENTRIES REFUSED.
2 In case of the event having to be cancelled due to bad weather an announcement will be put on our Facebook page and website.
3. Our XC event is a relaxed, fun event, which has been put on to encourage horses and riders. Their supporters are expected to enter into the spirit of the event, be friendly and supportive of fellow riders.
4. Novice horses and riders are welcome.
5. The event organiser's reserve the right to refuse or revoke any entry without explanation.
6. The event organiser's accept no responsibility for accidents, injury or loss to competitors, spectators, animals or equipment.
Admission is granted and entries accepted on these conditions:
1. All horses and riders must have adequate 3rd party insurance.
2. The event Organiserís decision is final in all respects.
3. Riders must be an appropriate size/weight for their horses/ponies. Equine welfare is paramount. Under-horsed riders will
4. Go pros/ cameras may not be worn.
5. The event organiser reserves the right to cancel.
6. Dogs are NOT permitted.
7. For safety reasons, only 10 people on the track at any one time.
8. There will be no first aid cover at this event.
Entries are accepted on the understanding that competitors agree to abide by these rules