Additional Event Information
Our two day intensive dressage academy is suitable for all levels from intro - advanced and is aimed at anyone wanting to develop their skills and improve their scores in the dressage arena.
We are delighted that all coaching will be undertaken by Grand Prix dressage rider and BD Regional coach Tom Graham. Tom is exceptionally well known and respected and as well as an impressive competitive record he also is a UKCC level 4 trainer. His enthusiastic and encouraging teaching methods bring out the best in both horse and rider, no matter what their experience levels.
Our academy is held in the superb newly refurbished facilities at Twyford Mill Equestrian, set in the stunning Buckinghamshire countryside. The equestrian centre boasts an indoor arena and gallops plus a water treadmill, which is an optional extra for those attending the academy.
The training camp includes
Two x paired and individual coaching sessions each day in the indoor arena.
- Overnight onsite stabling for your horse in permanent boxes
- Bedding is included
- Facilities to relax in between sessions
- The options to watch other lessons to continue your education
- Quality home cooked meals and cakes, provided by Loubird's Cakes
- Onsite space for your horsebox / caravan - The opportunity to meet like minded people
- The option of using the water treadmill whilst at the academy (*this is an optional extra charged additionally)
A unique opportunity to excel your learning with Tom on his own yard in state of the art facilities all for just £195 per horse and rider. (Quality home cooked food provided and includes Lunch and Dinner on Day One, Breakfast, and lunch on Day Two). Places are strictly limited and are available to book by email on [email protected]